Sessions: The weekly sessions will be held at the Collaboratory for Women Innovators in the UF Innovate Hub Incubator, 747 SW 2nd Avenue, Suite 295, Gainesville, Florida, Tuesdays from 3:00-6:00PM.
- Jan 28th – Session 1: Business fundamentals overview
- Feb 4th – Session 2: Technology Matching and Mentor Introduction
- Feb 11th – Session 3: Understanding the Value Proposition
- Feb 18 th – Session 4: Market Analysis and Strategy
- Feb 25th – Session 5: Commercialization Strategies and Intellectual Property (IP)
- March 3rd – no class – Spring Break
- March 10th – Session 6: Soft skills focus – networking, leadership, communication styles
- March 17th – Session 7: Company Presentations
- March 24th – Session 8: Financials
- March 31st – Session 9: Sources of Funding
- April 7st – Session 10: Work Session
- April 14st – Session 11: Corporate Structures
- April 21st – Session 12: Investor Pitch Competition. Final session
For more information see our about page.